Tuesday 20 January 2015

Wishlist | Products I'm Coveting


1. Hourglass Modernist Palette in Monochrome (Available in Space NK from 1st February); £56 - When Wayne Goss unveiled the newest product launch from Hourglass on his channel last week, there was a lot of heart eyed emoji going on. Hourglass will be launching six different palettes in the Modernist collection but Ive got my eye on Monochrome. Although the name would insinuate a black and white affair, it's actually quite the opposite - five beautiful warm shades with a pinky hue to them. Love. 

2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla; £22 - I have been coveting this concealer ever since it was launched, but many factors have led it to still being on my wishlist. The first was when it was first released, Vanilla was sold out everywhere, and secondly the price - I'm quite happy with my Collection Lasting Perfection at just under a quarter of the price. Nevertheless, I still need want this. 

3. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry; £23 - I love a bold lip, they can completely transform your look with just one swipe and matte formulas are so much easier to wear as they are usually fairly long lasting. Glastonberry offers the best of both world, a matte formula and an incredible 'masala' colour.

4. theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer; £16 - 2015 is the year I'm going to master highlighter. No more walking out the door, cheekbones resembling disco balls. theBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer is highly talked about in the blogging community and it certainly looks gorgeous in the pan. Make me glow already. 

5. Oribe Dry Texturising Spray; £38 - I've gone to purchase this a handful of times, only to flinch at the eyewatering price tag... Nevertheless, after having the purse size version before, I know how incredible this product is and I can't help but think what it would do with the waves I create with my ghdCurve Classic Waving Wand. That, and it smells incredible

6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder; £38 - I've mentioned these powders on the blog more than once and I still haven't picked one up. I'm never sure of the shade I should go for out of the six available so I might have to have a chat with my local Space NK lady. 

7. Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection; from £12 - Nic and Sam can do no wrong where Real Techniques brushes are concerned. There's not a single brush I own by them (and I own a lot) that I haven't found a use for at one time or another. The Bold Metals collection again has me a little heart eyed emoji. I'm particularly lusting after #200 Oval Shadow and #201 Pointed Crease for expert (kind of) eyeshadow application. 

What's on your wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. Awh I want all of these too espeially the RT brushes, they are sold out every where

    PS over on my blog I am having a Jo Malone giveaway:

    http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/jomalone-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive