Thursday 2 May 2013

Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Colour: The Kate Collection


Rimmel are currently the high street brand to beat when it comes to product launches.  Earlier this year they launched their popular Apocalips, not to mention their Scandaleyes Waterproof Khol Kajal liners, Kate Collection Matte lipsticks and now the new Salon Pro by Kate range.  The collection features 10 new shades, all picked by Mossy and there are some really gorgeous colours.  These had been on my radar for a while and I'd always look out for them whenever I popped into Boots or Superdrug.  I picked up Soul Session and Jazz Funk, although I have since gone back and purchased Rhythm & Blues and will probably buy some more in the near future.  

Rimmel claim that you can get up to 10 days chip free, thanks to the added Lycra in the formula. Whilst these polishes definitely last longer than some of my more expensive picks (I'm looking at you Chanel), I find they last around 4-6 days before chipping, depending on what I'm doing.  This is still pretty impressive for me, as I usually change up my nails quite often.  The Salon Pro Nail Colours also come with a wide brush, making application super easy, usually only needing one swipe per nail.  The product is pretty opaque and I very rarely go back in for a second coat, which is great if you're as impatient as I am when it comes to waiting for your talons to dry.  

As I previously mentioned, there are some great colour choices including gorgeous nudes (Soul Session has now replaced my beloved Models Own Pink Beige), Summer brights (Jazz Funk, Brit Pop and Hip Hop), a classic red (Classical Red) as well as some darker colours which would be perfect for the autumn (Rhythm & Blues and Punk Rock).  At £4.49 these aren't going to break the bank and with such amazing quality and colours, I'm not sure if I will be tempted by other brands for a while. Another triumphant launch, Rimmel.  

Have you bought any of the Kate Moss Salon Pro Nail Colours?




2 comments:

  1. They look fab! I will deffo pick a few of these up xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get hold of a few more shades! x

      Delete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive