Friday 18 January 2013

Origins Modern Friction


It seems like the whole of the UK has been blanketed with snow today, so I'm going to stay in with some of my skincare favourites and try and recover my skin from the effects of the cold weather.  My latest favourite is from Origins, a brand I started using in the latter half of 2012.  Modern Friction is one of their most popular products and after trying a sample, I could tell why.  

Unlike most exfoliators that have an abrasive, almost gravel like consistency, Modern Friction has almost a porridge like texture. Origins describes Modern Friction as nature's gentle dermabrasion using rice starch cushioned in cream, which rapidly removes sluggish cells, uneven patches and signs of skin damage and discolouration.  I use this once or twice a week, depending on how my skin is.  After use skin feels softer and is noticeably brighter, as well as removing the dry patches that the cold weather has brought to my skin this past week.    If you suffer with sensitive skin and worry about using a scrub on your skin, I'd really recommend picking up a sample and giving this a go as it's the only exfoliator that hasn't irritated my skin.  

At £31.00, it's quite a pricey product but if you're looking for a non-abrasive exfoliator to brighten up your skin and get rid of any discolouration, it's a good investment.  

What's your favourite winter skin saving product?


2 comments:

  1. I have this and I LOVE it!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive