Monday 26 November 2012

Ojon Instant Restorative Hair Serum


After being left extremely disappointed with Avon's Moroccan Oil offering, I turned to my hair stylist for advice whilst I was getting my roots done.  I wanted something light that would help dry my hair just as quick as Moroccan Oil and would also leave it as soft and shiny.  I was recommended Ojon's Instant Restorative Hair Serum from their Damage Reverse collection.  Ojon is a brand I've heard a lot about but hadn't tried because it wasn't that easy for me to get hold of. They now stock the brand in larger Boots stores, including my favourite so I made a special trip to pick some up.  

Ojon is part of the Estée Lauder brand and uses the oil in ojon nuts in their products, rather than the infamous Argan Oil.  Ojon claim that their must have ingredient, Rouge Oleifera, helps to strengthen weak hair as well as soften the hair too. I've road tested it for about a month now and I'm pleased with the results so far.  The product directions advises you to use two drops per application and warm between the hands before running through your hair.  I use between 3-4 drops as my hairs quite thick.  It smooths through my hair, sucking up the moisture allowing it to dry much quicker than if I hadn't used it.  When my locks are dry they feel silky soft and have the shine to match.  It's also a great frizz tamer on dry hair.  

The packaging is nice and simple, although I would have liked their to have been a space in the label to see how much product I had used.  It comes with a dropper applicator, which is different from what I was used to, but it means I don't use an unnecessary amount as it's controllable.  I have hardly touched the product, although I've used it every single time I've washed my hair. It has a musky smell to it with a hint of Terry's Chocolate Orange.  At £22 for a 50ml bottle, it's the most expensive oil/serum I've used, but if you've got the extra pennies to splurge (or perhaps throw it on your Christmas wish list) it's definitely worth it and you'll get your monies worth too. 

Have you tried any Ojon products?




No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive