Tuesday 14 August 2012

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush in #16


The first time I ever used the infamous Little Round Pot Blusher from Bourjois was for my brothers wedding, way back in 2007.  Admittedly, I can't quite remember the shade but when I saw this pot peeping through my goody bag from More! magazine I was instantly taken back.  First milled in 1863, it's easy to see why this product has been part of Bourjois' permanent line for so long.  

The shade I got was #16 - Rose Coup De Foudre (or Love-Struck Rose to you and me) which is a beautiful coral colour.  Originally, the pot came with a small blush for on the go application, but I wasn't a massive fan of it so threw it away.  The first thing I noticed was the gorgeous rose scent when I opened up the pot.  Secondly was the pigmentation of the product - it's got some serious colour pay off! The blush powder is a baked formula which is finely milled and soft, making it easy to blend onto the apples of your cheeks.  It also has a slight shimmer, great for brightening up the complexion. 

I've found myself reaching for this product on a daily basis as I love how it really perks my everyday look up and it doesn't budge or oxidise on my skin.  With 12 shades to choose from and only costing £7.49 a pot, you really can't go wrong (they're also paraben free)! I've definitely got my eyes on some other shades.  Bourjois products are widely available in Boots and Superdrug stores.   

Which Little Round Pot Blush do you covet? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive