Wednesday 22 February 2012

Beauty Review: Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

If you're like me, your hair has a hard life being subjected to heat, copious amounts of product and (in my case) bleach.  When I first went blonde in September, I knew I'd need to maintain it well and also look after my hair with a slathering of conditioner.  After my third appointment at the hairdressers to get my roots sorted out, my stylist complimented the condition of my hair and that it was in shockingly (I thought she was being a little dramatic) good condition.  I only have one product to thank for this and that is the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque.  


This treatment is an extremely thick paste, which turns creamier when warmed up in the palms and smells gorgeous.  On the packaging it says to use the product no more than twice a week and leave in your hair for seven minutes.  I actually use this once a week and leave it in my hair for 1-2 hours.  By doing this I am allowing the moisture that the bleach sucks out of my hair, a chance to get back in and help condition my hair better.  Every other week, for extra nourishment, I will add some of the Macadamia Healing Oil to the mix which gives an even more intense condition.  This has been an absolute life saver and is obviously doing some good if my hair stylist is seeing better condition in my hair.  I do as well, always get my hair trimmed 1/2-1 inch each time, just to help it out.  

If you're wanting to try this miracle product out, it is slightly pricey at £18.50 for the 250ml pot, but it is nearly half the price of the Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Treatment.  These two products are said to have the same results, so personally I would rather buy the cheaper product.  The Macadamia range is available on FeelUnique and I highly recommend you check them out.  

Do you have any healthy hair products to recommend?






4 comments:

  1. Great post, i have bleached blonde hair which isn't in great condition so i will definately be looking into this!

    Georgie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also find using a tangle teezer has helped my hairs condition a lot too! x

      Delete
  2. this sounds great! Might have to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do, let me know how you get on with it! So many people have raved about it x

      Delete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive